Once a year Redweek publishes their top 25 list of timeshare rentals. Important to not is that these are rented out weeks, these are timeshare weeks requested. There’s no indication in their press release how often people actually get these choice resorts. I guess everyone would like to stay in the Taj Mahal or Disney’s Castle in Kissimmee but usually settle for Motel 6.
Here’s their list – we’ll talk about it at the end:
1. Disney’s Beach Club Villas – Lake Buena Vista, Florida
3. Disney’s BoardWalk Villas – Lake Vista, Florida
10. Villas at Disney’s Wilderness Lodge – Lake Buena Vista, Florida
15. Disney’s Old Key West Resort – Lake Buena Vista, Florida
16. HGVC at Hilton Hawaiian Village – Honolulu, Hawaii
18. Marriott’s Oceanwatch Villas at Grande Dunes, Myrtle Beach, SC
19. Playa Linda Beach Resort – Palm Beach, Aruba
If you have made reservations about 25 years in advance you can stay in the #1 spot, Disney’s Beach Club Villas.
Otherwise many of the other top shelf timeshare resorts are available 9 months in advance.
I’ve stayed at a few of these and yes they are choice. They are excellent! Marriott timeshares completely dominate the list with 11 of the 25.
In the list 8 are in Hawaii, 7 in Caribbean (if you consider Cancun in the Caribbean), 6 in Florida, and the others scattered around.