Everyone on the West Coast lays claim to having the best beach. So once and for all I’d like to settle the question of, “Who has the best beach on the West Coast?”
How will I settle this question? In a completely unscientific manner I will assure you. My list will be made of the best selling beach timeshares on the West Coast. I know this may not be the best way to prove which beach is the best but these timeshare resorts didn’t become best sellers by being located in a cornfield in Kamchatka.
So without any further delay, here they are the Best Beaches in the West!
5. Riviera Beach and Spa Resort – Situated roughly between Laguna Beach and San Clemente at Dana Point is Riviera Beach and Spa timeshare resort. With a vantage point overlooking Capistrano Beach (yes, San Juan Capistrano is nearby), this Mediterranean style four story resort has all the amenities the most demanding traveler has come to expect.
4. Coronado Beach Resort – Perched between San Diego Bay and the Pacific Ocean, Coronado Beach Resort timeshare resort offers a full array of water sports. From deep sea fishing to scuba to sailing you will be in the perfect place to soak in the ambiance of Southern California.
3. San Clemente Cove Resort – Just south of Riviera Beach and Spa resort, San Clemente Cove is across the street from the famous San Clemente Pier and the Pacific Ocean. If the idyllic Southern California experience is what you’d like, this is the place.
2. Carlsbad Inn Beach Resort – Set on a bluff overlooking the Pacific Ocean, Carlsbad Inn is part of the Grand Pacific Exchange network, also known as GPX. GPX offers the best “in house” exchange deals in the timeshare world – in my opinion. Their last minute deals are offered as low as $99! Their most expensive on the list was a two bedroom unit at Channel Island Shores in Oxnard, CA at $999. Plus, their inventory includes some of the best beaches in the world.
1. Marriott Newport Coast Villas – Coming in at #1, Marriott Newport has 3 major things going for it: It is a Marriott, it is at Newport Beach, and the view is spectacular. It is luxurious without being opulent or pretentious. It has the reputation for being one of the very finest timeshare resorts of any kind in the timeshare world. Its rankings have consistently been the very best for many years. Nuff said!
Timeshare-Resale-Broker.com is the leader in the Vacation Resale Brokerage Business and innovators of timeshare resale services for individual consumers and software for resale agents. Since 1979 (over 38 years) we have had original management. All of our Timeshare Agents are Resale Specialists and members of NAR, the National Association of REALTORS®.
We pioneered the first timeshare resale broker website on the Internet in 1995. We advertise on many more.
People wanting to sell and get rid of a timeshare benefit from the professionalism of a licensed timeshare resale broker who stay on top of the ever changing technology as well as industry direction. We work with all buyers for the vacation properties registered in our database. We have a team of REALTORS® and personnel who are forever assisting the buyers, sellers and insure that the time share sale transaction is as smooth and easy as possible. Call today to get rid of the timeshare albatross! Call us at 1-800-247-4392
Experience: We have sold and closed timeshares in over 29 countries, in 47 states in the USA, have closed deals with sellers and buyers from over 89 countries. We have helped thousands of owners get out of an their unwanted unit. We have a program that gets you out of your property without waiting for a buyer too. This stops the fee payment burden right away.
We offer all our expertise to you!
Our offices are at 14500 Hwy 105, Conroe, Texas 77304.