Once a year a list is published of the top 25 most sought after timeshare resorts. This year, as in many years before, Marriott dominates the list of 25 with 11 timeshare resorts of its own.
The locations most often requested include Florida, Aruba, and Hawaii.
For the first time Wyndham Bonnet Creek has made the list of the top 25. Also reappearing is the Galleon Resort, Key West.
- Disney’s Beach Club Villas – Lake Buena Vista, Florida
- Marriott’s Aruba Surf Club – Palm Beach, Aruba
- Harborside Resort at Atlantis – Paradise Island, Bahamas
- Disney’s BoardWalk Villas – Lake Buena Vista, Florida
- Marriott’s Maui Ocean Club – Lahaina, Hawaii
- Marriott’s Aruba Ocean Club – Palm Beach, Aruba
- Marriott’s Ko Olina Beach Club – Kapolei, Hawaii
- Marriott’s Newport Coast Villas – Newport Coast, California
- The Manhattan Club – New York City, New York
- Costa Linda Beach Resort – Oranjestad, Aruba
- Villas at Disney’s Wilderness Lodge – Lake Buena Vista, Florida
- Marriott’s Grande Ocean – Hilton Head Island, South Carolina
- The Westin Kaanapali Ocean Resort Villas – Lahaina, Hawaii
- Marriott’s Maui Ocean Club – Lahaina Villas – Lahaina, Hawaii
- Playa Linda Beach Resort – Palm Beach, Aruba
- Disney’s Old Key West Resort – Lake Buena Vista, Florida
- Marriott’s Ocean Pointe – Palm Beach Shores, Florida
- Marriott’s OceanWatch Villas at Grande Dunes – Myrtle Beach, South Carolina
- Hilton Grand Vacations Club (HGVC) at Hawaiian Village – Honolulu, Hawaii
- The Royal Sands – Cancun, Mexico
- Marriott’s Waiohai Beach Club – Koloa, Hawaii
- Marriott’s Maui Ocean Club – Napili Villas – Lahaina, Hawaii
- The Westin St. John – Virgin Grand Villas – St. John, U.S. Virgin Islands
- Wyndham Bonnet Creek Resort – Lake Buena Vista, Florida
- The Galleon Resort – Key West, Florida
Aruba, Hawaii, and Florida dominate the top 25 timeshare list. As far as I’m concerned this once again proves that the beach and tropical regions are the number one destination vacation travelers want and seek out.
Aside from the Manhattan Club, the Disney properties are the only ones inland. All the rest are directly on the ocean.
Timeshare-Resale-Broker.com is the leader in the Vacation Resale Brokerage Business and innovators of timeshare resale services for individual consumers and software for resale agents. Since 1979 (over 38 years) we have had original management. All of our Timeshare Agents are Resale Specialists and members of NAR, the National Association of REALTORS®.
We pioneered the first timeshare resale broker website on the Internet in 1995. We advertise on many more.
People wanting to sell and get rid of a timeshare benefit from the professionalism of a licensed timeshare resale broker who stay on top of the ever changing technology as well as industry direction. We work with all buyers for the vacation properties registered in our database. We have a team of REALTORS® and personnel who are forever assisting the buyers, sellers and insure that the time share sale transaction is as smooth and easy as possible. Call today to get rid of the timeshare albatross! Call us at 1-800-247-4392
Experience: We have sold and closed timeshares in over 29 countries, in 47 states in the USA, have closed deals with sellers and buyers from over 89 countries. We have helped thousands of owners get out of an their unwanted unit. We have a program that gets you out of your property without waiting for a buyer too. This stops the fee payment burden right away.
We offer all our expertise to you!
Our offices are at 14500 Hwy 105, Conroe, Texas 77304.